1 Timothy 4:7-8 “Rather train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way,”
Serious Training. Serious Students. Serious Calling.
Letters of Recommendation (Submit to Danny Thursby) firstname.lastname@example.org -Pastor -Academic(if applicable) -Personal
Write a through account of your testimony and Christian life including: conversion account, current church service or ministry involvement, reasons for pursuing seminary training.
Do you affirm the following doctrinal statement?
1. I believe in the authority and inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
2. I believe that the God of the Bible is the only true and living God.
3. I believe that God is one in essence and three in persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
4. I believe that Christ was born of the virgin Mary.
5. I believe that Christ became a man in his incarnation while remaining at the same time fully God.
6. I believe that Christ lived a sinless and perfect life.
7. I believe that Christ died innocently on the cross to pay for the sins of guilty sinners.
8. I believe that Christ rose from the dead.
9. I believe that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
10. I believe that Christ will physical appear again at the last day.
11. I believe that there will be a general resurrection of the dead.
12. I believe that those who are in Christ will enter into eternal joy, and those who are lost shall enter into eternal punishment.
I confirm that the information provided is accurate to the best of my knowledge and have not intentionally provided false information.